Clockwise from the top left:
- Currywurst at Belushi’s Sportsbar, Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße, downstairs from our Hostel, cheap, delicious food with an AMAZING atmosphere at night.
- Bar-b-q-burger at Burgermeister, Oberbaumstraße, HANDS DOWN THE NICEST BURGER I’VE EVER HAD, and the cheese fries…don’t get me started:’), dirt cheap too, 2 burgers, 2 drinks and cheese fries came to 13€.
- Hangover burger at The Pub, Rochstraße, another fab burger (yeah we ate burgers alot, deal with it) in a gorgeous, quirky restaurant decorated with framed photos of pugs all over the walls- heaven. And it was very close to Alexanderplatz and our hostel.
- Surf’n’turf burger at Belushi’s Sportsbar, Rosa-Luxemburg-Straße, more amazing food from the amazing restaurant…and have you seen the portion size of those chips??? yeah that’s what I thought.
- Hickory Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburger at Hard Rock Cafe, Kurfürstendamm, easily the most expensive burger we’ve had at 14.50€ each and that souveneir pint glass set me back another 8€ but what can ya do…burger wasn’t too impressive either but it was all about the experience!